Wednesday, January 26, 2011

First time, lets see how it goes

OK so I'm new to blogging. Lets see what I should say? I'm really upset about my back hurting again. I've pulled 2 muscles in my back in the past 2 months and I already have arthritis. So I'm in SO much pain right now, it's really unbearable. I'm doped up on so much meds, but they don't seem to help any. It's really a lot of work being in home care doing the things I do but I can't stop because Josh and I need the money so I'm really up a creek right now with no paddle so to say. I'm hurting so bad I can't even describe the pain to you. I'm so close to going to the hospital. :(

I've been getting a great deal of migraines lately too. Not sure what's causing those, I know I should probably go to the doctor but I just can't afford to go to all the doctors I need to. I still need to see a dermatologist, and I have a scheduled appt with my neurologist for my dystonia screening. Keep your fingers crossed.

I've been missing my family really bad lately. It's more than I can handle right now. Its been almost 3 years since I've seen any of my family other than my mom. It's really heartwrenching. They all live 5k miles from me, so there's not much of a chance I'll see any of them soon. My grandfather is pretty old, but he's in good health. Lets hope he's ok. I want to see him more. I miss all of my family and it's hard being cooped up in this tiny apartment in the middle of a town where I know nobody. I feel almost like a prisoner but I don't even want to leave. It's a bit masochistic I guess, I don't ever want to leave the room and I dread when I have appts to go to. But I know for my own good I need to get out of the apartment and meet people. I had a lot of fun on WoW cata release where I hung out in gamestop for a few minutes and I wish I could have more outings like that. It seems every time I meet someone though they get taken away by some sort. Either they develop a crush on me and it stops there or they start up drama. I just want a friend to call my own that I can hang out with.

I decided to keep this one short to see if any of my friends are even interested in reading my crap. If you read this, thanks, I love you.

Trishari

The name Trishari comes from Sithari which is the chosen one of the Sith and my name is Trish so yea Trishari

No comments:

Post a Comment